Dear Forum members,
We are pleased to announce a new Mechanical Design Forum prize draw!
We have 9 fantastic prizes to give away, and it's really simple to be entered! Enter by the 20 May 2011!*
1) The star prize: A SpaceExplorer professional 3D mouse (sponsored by 3Dconnexion) (SRP £199 / 299 € / $299)
2) How Do They Do It? (volume 1) [DVD]
3) Deconstructing Product Design: Exploring the Form, Function, Usability, Sustainability, and Commercial Success of 100 Amazing Products [BOOK]
4) Universal Principles of Design, Revised and Updated: 125 Ways to Enhance Usability, Influence Perception, Increase Appeal, Make Better Design Decisions, and Teach through Design [BOOK]
5) This Is the Part Where You Pretend to Add Value: A Dilbert Book [BOOK]
6) Modern Marvels - Engineering Disasters [DVD]
7) It Looked Good on Paper: Bizarre Inventions, Design Disasters, and Engineering Follies [BOOK]
8) 1001 Inventions That Changed the World [BOOK]
9) Why Didn't I Think of That?: 101 Inventions That Changed the World by Hardly Trying [BOOK]
HOW TO ENTER:
1) "Like" us on Facebook by visiting Mechanical Design Forum Facebook page.
2) Email us to tell that you've followed us. Please confirm your name and forum username in the email.
Please note that those of you that already like us on Facebook are eligible, and will simply need to email us too to be included in the draw.
Thanks once again to our sponsor, 3Dconnexion for providing the star prize!!
*Prize draw terms and conditions:
1. Entries must be via email and in accordance with "How to Enter" section of the draw, and entry into the draw implies acceptance of these conditions
2. All entries must be received by 20 May 2011.
3. The prizes will be awarded to the first 9 entries picked at random on or before 22 May 2011.
4. The prizes must be accepted as offered; there is no cash alternative.
5. Winners will be notified by email by 28 May 2011.
6. Prizes 2 to 9 will be posted from Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk directly to the winners. The Mechanical Design Forum will not be held responsible for the loss of prizes during shipment. Prize 1 will be provided and shipped by 3Dconnexion.
7. Details of winners (Mechanical Design Forum username and county) will be posted in this thread shortly after the draw.